Friday, July 8, 2011

Video: Star Mazda Test

 I was lucky enough to test one of John Walko Racing's Star Mazdas at Beaverun's North Course this past Tuesday. John ran a very professional operation and he and F2000 driver Chris Livengood provided great coaching after each of my sessions on how I could further improve my time. With their help I managed to crack into the 55 second range with a 55.9s laptime.

I have nothing, but great things to say about John and Chris and I definately plan on writing a more in depth summary of my test day. It was a great time!

Star Mazda test at Beaver Run July 5th 2011 from Joey Selmants on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. The sidepod is ready to fall off?

    ReplyDelete
  2. we lost a bolt in it so it was pulling away but it wasnt gonna go anywhere

    ReplyDelete